Monday, February 14, 2005

Is today any better - umm no

So, I was saying how all heck breaks loose when Jeremy is gone. Well, today when I was making JJ's lunch, I picked up the bag of popcorn seeds - They were open and they went everywhere. Under the stove, under the fridge.... yeah all over. A few hours later, I tried to make cookies. I don't know what I forgot, but they didn't cook right. The dough tasted good though. So, I left 15 minutes before I had to be at JJ's school. Well, 45 minutes later - no valentines treats left in the whole city of Enumclaw and 30 minutes late to school. So.... after hearing the speech from JJ who was more upset over the cookies than the fact that I was late - I decided to leave the kids with a neighbor to finish my errands. Whew!! What a relief to spend an hour away from them. Well....so I thought. When I got home, I got the kids came inside - went to make Dylan a bottle and the whole can of formula had spilt in the diaper bag. Does it ever end??? We ended up with TV dinners and PJ's and bed at 8. Hopefully, tomorrow goes better.

No comments: