Saturday, February 19, 2005

Funny thing about DVD's

With Jeremy gone, I have been letting the kids watch a whole lot more TV than they are used to. So, this week we have picked a DVD to watch while Dylan naps. Well, they never watch it. Yesterday, their movie was Monsters, inc. I put it on - they went and played somewhere else. Not very quietly I may add. So, last night, we made our fort and JJ is flipping channels and guess what's on TV. They watched the whole movie twice. ?????? A few days ago it was Toy Story. I don't think Tyler watched one minute of it. Tonight they are glued to it. PJ's, blankies, pillows, teeth brushed. So, does this mean I don't have to spend the money to buy these movies on DVD anymore?

1 comment:

chirky said...

oh my gosh. your stories are great birth control! ;) i'm definitely wanting to wait a couple more years before getting pregnant. sheesh! you have so much patience! i think that i would be in a mental hospital by now, if i were you! ;)