Monday, February 14, 2005

All Heck is breaking loose....

Whenever something comes up that keeps Jeremy away all heck breaks loose around this house.
When Jeremy's mom was dieing and he was staying at her side - my car broke down and I had to have it towed, they decided to move a house in our neighborhood and they got it stuck in front of our house for a few hours and I couldn't get my car out, Tyler threw my car keys in the field by our house - a hour of searching and I happened to find them, the door fell off our dishwasher....
Well, Jeremy is in Montana dealing with a death in the family and well lets see. The kids went in the back yard and played in dog poop and came in wiped it all over the rug, while I was cleaning that up, they played playdough with their hotwheels and I didn't realize - so I spent the next hour cleaning playdough off everything their hotwheels had touched. JJ told me today I had to make cookies for his valentines party at 1pm - no pressure.
No one said being a mom was easy.

No comments: