Sunday, July 17, 2005

Oh Lonesome Lake

Lonesome Lake is a lake we like to go to. Its up forest road 74 near Mt Rainier. Its a great little lake full of fish no one can catch. Someone recently vandalized the bathrooms by shooting holes in it with a gun which is terrible. I can't believe someone would do that. We had boy scout camp near the lake and decided to stop by as we headed down the hill.


At Lonesome Lake Posted by Picasa

Dylan wanted in immediately. He wants in all water he can get his hands on. He was shivering cold, but still threw a fit when we took him out.


JJ in the lake Posted by Picasa

Here is a picture of Mt. Rainier on the way up to the lake. I am a sucker for it. I have to take a picture of it almost everytime I see it. I probably have 20-30 pictures of the moutain since we moved to Enumclaw. When Jeremy was gone to Montana in February, I sent him pictures of the mountain through our camera phones. Crazy I know.


Mt Rainier Posted by Picasa

No comments: