Monday, July 25, 2005

The Lanka Family - the side full of boys

Its a funny thing about the Lanka family - its full of boys. Jen is the only living girl to be born with the Lanka name since my Grandfather. I had a cousin Khara, but she died shortly after birth. My Grandma had three sons, my uncle John and his wife Jan had three boys, My uncle Bob had Aaron and Khara, and my dad had Matt and I. So, I shouldn't have been so surprised to have 3 boys.

Here is a picture of the family minus my Aunt Jan who was tired and at the hotel (elevation change) and my three cousins Ben, Chris, and David. You bunch of slackers. And of course, my grandpa who died in 1997, but he was there in spirit - I know.
From Left to Right is my Aunt Shiela, Uncle Bob, Cousin Aaron, Uncle John, Grandma Edna, Jeremy and I and the boys, my brother Matt, stepmom Debby, and my dad Tom behind us.



The Lanka side  Posted by Picasa

No comments: