Monday, April 25, 2005

Your trailer will be done on Tuesday, but we haven't started it yet!!

So, on April 7th we decided to take our trailer for its yearly maintenance and for a few warranty things before it expires. They told me it would be done on Tuesday the 20th. There were a few trailers ahead of ours. We had an appointment?? Not happy about it, but we left it.
On the 20th, I call. I get "I will have the service manager call you tomorrow." Again ????
So, he calls. Well, we have been overwhelmed with trailers and we haven't started it yet. UHH! Okay so how long is it going to be. "Call me tomorrow and I will have a better idea."
So, tomorrow rolls around. "I get Sam who says I will get the manager." After being on hold Sam comes back and says "how about next week?" I say "How about Friday?" He goes on and on about how they had a local RV show and how there have been 12 trailers in front of ours and how no one has really been at the shop to fix them cause they were all at the show.
So, for now I will call on Friday and see where we are at.
So, much for an appointment these days.

No comments: